Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mom's breakfast



Saturday is Mom's birthday. I'm planning a surprise breakfast with ballons, "Happy Birthday" poster and all delicious things without sugar (she's not diabetic, but can't eat sugar) that my sister was reminded of: bread, coffee, milk (a special one, without lactose), diet jam, strawberry, papaya and apricot. I just hope Mom won't be awake before nine o'clock... Do you think she will enjoy it? I hope so. I'm a cutie daughter, am I not? ;)

Oh gosh. I'm utterly tired. Need to rest. Need a kiss. Who can give me? Ooh.

Kiss you, then ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A for adorable.
B, your so beautiful.
C, and a cutie tooooooooooo. O YAY!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:56:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian, you really know how to make me feel flattered :P

Saturday, October 28, 2006 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home