Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Two albums and one book



I can't even believe it. I was looking for that Cullum album and I found..."Notting Hill" soundtrack! I never thought I could buy it otherwise through the Internet! And - don't ask me why - there are two versions of this soundtrack: one has "No matter what" by Boyzone and the other contains "In our lifetime" by Texas. And I found the album that contains...Texas! Yuppie! It's impossible to find any Texas album here in Brazil, at least I have one song now (apart from two .mp3 songs that Neil gave me) :P

And I could find "Twenty Something" eventually, hu-hu. I thought I wouldn't, I went to four CD stores and the Leitura Megastore had it. Great, eh? I'm listening to Cullum right now. And my mom fell in love with him hee hee hee. He's really cutie. And - better - talented.

Aaaaaand..."Love in the time of the Cholera" by Marquez is already with me, yuppie! :P

Take care, babies.

Some hours later....good news: I found two albums by Texas here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home