Sunday, December 10, 2006

The day after



When I woke up this mornig, my eyes was paining, my body was complaining, I feel like I'm shivering inside, I think my bloody pressure is higher, I wonder if some day I'll be recovered and I think I'll have to sleep during the rest of my life to feel good again or... have to go to bed at 7 p.m. tonight. But it really doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter. I'm so happy, I'm really so happy that it really doesn't matter. I just don't know who is crazier: me or him. Talking during 7 hours was a new - and happy - record.

I'm just worried about one only thing: Neil, I really do hope you're feeling much better than me! ;)

Take care, little kittens. Oh no, I can't say the word "kittens" because it makes me remind those evil creatures...;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home