Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm slightly sleepy, so...



Hi babies. Tomorrow is the "Day of Justice". Tomorrow I'm not going to work. Tomorrow is day of...shopping! Me and mom. Walking all the day. Mom forgot I'd be here at my parents house tonight and got awfully happy when she realised we could go to shopping together tomorrow. Parents are funny, aren't they?

And I asked mom to help me decorate my house in February. Why February? My vacation! I'll have lots of free days to do it, and I'm longing for this season. In fact, I want to do lots of things on my vacation...

And...did you know that, here in Brazil, all workers get a 13º salary in December? It's a constitutional right. So...in December I'll get 2x my salary. Hurrah! And...apart from this, a bonus. Great, eh? I'm slightly glad.

Oh please stop talking about money, Priscila. Oh, okay. Now I'm feeling like Donkey, that Shrek friend. Sometimes he says "Oh okay", when Shrek is explaining something. Gosh, it seems I'm drunk. And I'm just sleepy. Go to bed, Priscila. Oh okay. I'm going to bed before starting to say more rubbish...

Take care, little kittens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home