Saturday, January 20, 2007

A tiny question



On Thursday I watched a Richard Curtis movie - "Love Actually", with a British cast (Emma Thompson, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, etc.) and a handsome and arrogant Brazilian actor, Rodrigo Santoro. Santoro plays Karl, a mysterious architect with whom Laura Linney, his work colleague, is in love (secretly) for around two years. Well, I even love watching the extras, and Curtis explains the reason why they chose a non-British actor to play Karl:

"No woman could be in love, secretly, for an English man, for two years. A man can't be both so attractive and...English."

Oh! I'm shocked! Can it be true, guys...? I have two English readers, do you agree with Curtis...or not? :D

Take care, blokes :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From your other bloke to my Brazilian babe. O YAY.

I disagree with that statement, Pree. Attractive Englishmen? Where!!??..lol

XX

Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian:I know you think you're both attractive and English :P Englishmen 1X1 Curtis! Now we just need another vote :D

Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home