Thursday, January 18, 2007

What about lotto?



Hi babies! How are you all? Hope everybody is fine...I am...erm...let's change the subject...?

I'm an unlucky girl. See: sister told me that the friend with whom I attend classes every Saturday still has a crush on me. I say "still" 'cause I know him four about 8 years. And he had a crush at that time. But I thought that - after two girlfriends - he forgot me. But....no, oh no. Okay. He's a lawyer, a teacher, a good Christian guy that is studying to get a good job. He said my sister that if I wanted him, he would be there for me. Mom thinks that the whole thing would be g-r-e-a-t (in fact, I think the principal dream of Mom is having married daughters...), I think Dad would like it and the main problem is...is...that I don't feel attracted to him at all!

Second point: I finally realised (and you know, I'm very slow with this kind of thing) that I really feel attracted to that silly 20-years-old boy. Oh gosh. I loathe him. And it's just attraction, you know? And the thing would be perfect (or almost, but it doesn't matter now) if he wouldn't be a silly 20-years-old guy.

I think I should bet all my salary on lotto. I'm so unlucky with love things that most probably I'd gain the maximum prize.

Take care, babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home