Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How much are you worth?



My 20-years-colleague is crazy for me. I mean...he's crazy to flirt with me. He's really a nice boy and I don't know how to say I'm not this kind of girl. Why should I accept his request and give him some kisses for nothing? I mean....how much am I worth? I know people do it easily ( and not just about kissing, but something else) but...why? And what for? Surely it's delicious to know that a guy is mad for you, that he's attracted to you, and he's so cute that I could just give away without thinking about nothing. If I didn't ponder, and closed my eyes and my mind to my values and ideals, I could flirt with him. But why?

I'm sure I'm worth much more than some kisses. I'm sure I'm much more than just attractive, or witty or God-knows-what. So why should I give just one part of me to somebody that is not interested in everything? He doesn't want to be my boyfriend, he just wants some...kisses. I'm not just mouth or body. I'm a unique person and...this is what people can't understand (or don't want to understand): when they flirt, they accept to be used like and object - an object that you can throw away after using it.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, maybe I'm silly, maybe I'm different from these weird people, but I'm this way, and I won't change myself at all. And I won't change myself just because I know how much I'm worth. And this is enough.

PS.: What about you, my dear readers? What do you, boys, think about this?

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil @ DNALogic said...

Maybe you should post a photo of him. Then I could decide whether I would kiss him or not..... ;-)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

In actual fact: Whether you would kiss him or not...? Ah, yes! According to one of the comments you added here, you're really a girl...;)

Thursday, December 21, 2006 6:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home