Monday, January 01, 2007

My dear readers



I’d like to thank you all for the support and friendship, so I recorded some videos that you can check bellow. But...you're just able to listen to my voice, 'cause I'm a shy girl, you know? Instead of me, you'll see the image that I have from the window of my bedroom at my parents house (it's nice - I swear). And as I don't know if you can understand my accent, I wrote the text so that I'm sure you're understood :)


Jay: Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-AsUUiG3J4

I know how much you like reading the weblog, ‘cause you even told me – and it makes me really glad. I wish all the best for you and your family...may next year bring to you great surprises, new ideals and…a spouse, of course! :)

Marcin: Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwPfliv1lQY

Thank you for our correspondence and for being my friend even if we’re so far from each other. All the happiness for you and Agnes – don’t forget to send me the wedding invite, okay? :D

Ian: Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja3yR4OsdDI

You're my cute friend – a sensitive and special guy, and I want you to know that I’ll always be there whenever you need me. Love you, you know.

Neil: Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H7rrTLlrf0

The wittiest guy I ever knew, and the author of some funny and sarcastic comments added here. All the best for Francis, Marion and Fiona – and my love to you.

Thank you very much, guys. You all are Super!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O YAY.

A Happy New year to you, Pree. I hope everything you work for makes you happy :)

A BIG THANK YOU, bigger HUGGLE and one biggggggggggggg kiss from me to youXXX That was a very beautiful video which your voice being sounding great. A fabulous scenic view to compliment the video even more.

Here's to our 2007 chats and may there be plenty of them..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ian

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. Correction needed:

That was a very beautiful video with your voice coming out on top on my beauty list*

DOH!

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian: I couldn't live without your compliments :D Thank you for being always so gentle :)

Friday, January 05, 2007 11:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home