Friday, January 12, 2007

Start!




Hi babies! How are you all? I've missed you all a lot! I'm not feeling as happy as I'd like but...well, such is life, right, Ian?

But today...today! I opened a bank account to save money. Yeah, I already have an account, but this new one is special: it's just to save a certain amount to do a certain thing that I'm longing for since I was...a teenager. Yes, a teenager. So...the adventure just started. If the things will go well, I'll be able to go to...ahn...soon.

Neil! I can't stop blaming myself 'cause I wasn't here when you called me. Silly, silly, silly girl. I was even thinking of you when I turned on the computer...

I need to rest. And to think about beautiful and good things. I'm not good at doing this...not nowadays.

Take care :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such is life, Pree, such is life. O YAY XX

Thanks :)

Saturday, January 13, 2007 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Ian: "The wise Ian"...wow :) Kiss you.

Sunday, January 14, 2007 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home