Saturday, February 03, 2007

Inside that box



I'd like that happiness was a thing that I could use when I felt sad. Like scent. Or earrings. I'd like that it was a thing that I could take from a special box where it was held, to cure every kind of pain. It also could be a little chocolate cake, or a thing to wear on hair. I don't know. But if you feel blue, wouldn't it be wonderful that you could take happiness from your special box, use (or wear) it and suddenly feel happy like a sunny day?

Okay. It's cockeyedness.

Take care, dear friends.

Listening to: Maroon 5 - "Sunday Morning"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure to meet you. I saw your blog and see that I wasn´t wrong. Do you know how to play the piano? I´m just a beginner, but play the piano is my main dream. What do you like to play? Ok... After I know... So, you´re a pianist, civil servant, dancer, speak portuguese, german and english and you are gospel and have an excelent liking for paintings. You´re great and I wish you achieve all the goals I´ve planed. God bless you and your family and continue depending on God´s mercy. ps:. meu e-mail é mikaelcosta@oi.com.br caso queira escrever.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home