Sunday, February 04, 2007

A little bit




I'll be on vacation from the 7th. I don't know if I get happy or sad. I'm quite pleased 'cause I really need a break. But I also have to study, and with a Mom like mine that will love going out with me for shopping or whatever, and will demand my company, the things aren't going to be so easy. Mal sehen.

We have a new trainee girl at office. She's pretty, quite nice and is really interested in learning the work. I think she'll be a good fellow of us.

I know that the movie is old, and the songs are old too, but "Love actually" soundtrack is really fab. I bought it through Internet, (it was a little bit expensive because it's imported...) but I'm loving it.

I'm going back to home some hours from now...to be back on Thursday.

Take care, dear friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As hot as bricks, Pree. You are one gorgeous lady! O YAY :)

I hope you enjoy your short vacation, and come back refreshed and focused on YOUR life.

Speak to you then. HugglesX

Monday, February 05, 2007 1:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Short vacation? 30 days is shot vacation? :P Oh, yeah...I must be focused in MY life, you're right, my dear, Ian :)

Thursday, February 08, 2007 9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home