Friday, February 09, 2007

Don't complain



I can't complain. I can feel how much He loves me. I mean...I live in a great house, my neighbours are nice and my landlady, too. My boss treats me like a daughter (he - that just has one son - once said to me: "I'd like to have a daughter like you: intelligent, joyful, polite..." oh okay, he forgot to say "pretty" and "funny", but as he's always calling me "pretty girl", I know that he thinks I'm thus...). Still I work with fab people - Mary is a good fellow, and the new trainee girl will be a great company, I suppose. Our judge isn't as nice as we'd like ( not that judge whom I speak about on my last entry, that guy isn't my judge...), but the things could be much much worse if he was arrogant or rough. There still are fun colleagues, cheerful and interesting people with whom I love to work. My family is funny and happy, and it's always a pleasure being with them.

I mean....I really believe He's leading my life. But if He's so perfect at doing some things, why can't He do the things that I'm longing for? It's so weird.

I almost got an international call today on mobile (I lost it 'cause I didn't hear the ring...), but I don't know who was trying to call me. Just two foreign friends have my number: Jayan and Wolfgang. I wonder which one of both tried to speak to me.

Take care, babies. Tomorrow I'm going to have Law classes. Argh.

Listening to: Jamie Cullum - "I'm glad there is you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home