Friday, April 13, 2007

From the other side of the world...



Law, law, law. I just can think about Law. And find two hours per week to study German.

I know I'm a bit absent...forgive me, you know...it's my new lifestyle, right, Ian? I really must thank you for the lovely e-mail...you're the one that showed me that you really like me...it's like Audrey Hepburn sings in "My fair lady": if you love me, show me! ;)

Jay, I'd love to be in NY to meet you and talk a bit. Or a lot hohoho.

Gosh, I'm awfully tired. And I'll have...8 hours of classes tomorrow. I wanna die. Or I just want a better job! :D

Kiss you, kids. Take care ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries, Pree :)

You will find your true path in life soon. Everything will work out well for you! Keep your faith :)XXX

Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home