Saturday, March 31, 2007

Have I told you that...




Beloved Jesus. Where's the man that danced very badly? I got shocked. He danced bolero almost perfectly! Maybe he has been trying during the week? Maybe he had some classes with another teacher? I have no idea. And the strangest thing happened when he asked me: "Are you attending the ballroom dance parties on Sundays?" Me: "No, I'm not..." He: "What about if we started attending them...?"

No comments.

....


But maybe the things aren't too much bad. At least there's a single man that seems interested in me. Maybe he thinks I'm a bit strange, 'cause I'm not the kind of person that likes pampering authorities. When he went to the office for the first time, I spoke to him like I use to speak to any person. I won't treat him differently just because he's a prosecutor. Maybe he got intrigued, I think. I realised that he pays attention on me if I'm speaking to my boss, or pretends to not look at me, even if he does. I think he's a bit rough, and at that time when he said: "Oh let me open the door for you" 'cause I was carrying lots of lawsuit booklets, I almost felt like Elizabeth Bennet in "Pride and Prejudice". Maybe "Mr. Darcy" isn't that rude...who knows?

I have to admitt I feel flattered 'cause I realised I'm the kind of girl that can catch the attention of a man like him. Oh I know that, apart from being a prosecutor, he's just a young man. But he's also a prosecutor then...oh it's difficult to explain. I can't.

And I know I'm just saying rubbish. He just got the job and the new prosecutors don't stay in a city for much time. He'll leave us in two or three months, I suppose.

Take care, boys ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll find a man one day, Pree :)

Your too beautiful to be left on the shelf. The singleton lifestyle isn't for you X

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home