Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mad for tea



I've never realised how much I love tea 'til last Twesday. I was on Criminal Office trying to make that stupid network works when the trainee boy came in taking a cup of tea and a cup of coffe. I asked him about the flavour of the tea - he answered: "cidreira", but don't ask me to translate it: do it yourself :D and he also said me that there was tea in the kitchen. I went there feeling completely mad for the tea, but the woman informed me that it had finished (I don't know if I can use this verb in this case, and my "Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary" didn't help me that much...) Oh gosh. What a disappointment.

I went back to the Infancy Office feeling a bit frustrated, and told the trainee girl about the tea. And she's so lovely, so lovely that...on Thursday she brought a small vacuum flask with...tea. She use to take the bottle full of coffe because of Mary - Mary hates the coffe that they offer in the kitchen, but this week Mary didn't have to work, so the girl didn't take the bottle. But as I told her about the tea...she brought it for me. Isn't she adorable? And I loved it - I loved drinking some tea while I was on office. And I even said, kidding - it made her laugh: "Oh gosh, this is so English...!"

Now I'm seriously thinking about buying a small vacuum flask like hers to take tea for the office...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home