Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just feeling better

~You can also listen to this entry here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4A-bpwJKw0


What can I say? I'm cured. My stomach is working in a suitable way - thanks, Lord - and I'm feeling really better. Really better. And...guess what? I just started to feel better after my ballroom dance lesson. In fact, I just realised I was better after the lesson. No stress, no "studying things" to think about. Just dancing. And I really love it. Even if my partner is...er...a bad dancer. Poor guy. No sense of rhythm. He's really bad, but is a good guy. I should say him: "Don't fall in love with me..." but I think it's late. I'm innocent, I swear! Okay, I'm just kidding. Or not...

I'm listening to that English. Jamie Cullum? No. James Blunt? No. James Morrison, guys. He's not as perfect as Cullum, but I like his sound. A bit of rhythm & blues, a "dirty" sound, a great voice. I've fallen in love with him.

I'm really happy today. This world is a wonderful world. Oh okay, not that wonderful, but I'm happy, and this is the most important thing :)

Take care, boys ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Pree :)

La Dolce Vita X

Monday, May 07, 2007 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home