Thursday, May 03, 2007

Doubts?



I'm stressed.
My stomach isn't working properly - and I don't know why.
I'm often hungry - and I don't know why.
I haven't still started to study for the exam and I'm already feeling thus...aargh.

Dad was here asking some things about his English lesson ( yeah, he attends an English course - but he has always an excuse to not go there...) After I answered all the questions, he asked me: "How do you know all these things?" Me: "Talking over the Internet. You can learn lots of things by talking over the Internet." Maybe I must thank my teachers? :)

Dad's gone and mom's here saying that at the end of the course he won't know anything. Parents...you don't know if you laugh or cry :D

Take care, babies. Miss you. And congratulations to Smitha - Jay's sister - and her groom that are going to marry next 13th May! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home