Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My own soundtrack




I have to admitt: I'm 27 and I had never recorded a cd with my favourite songs...until yesterday. Oh, don't look at me this way..."better later than never". My 20 top are bellow - not in order of appearance, 'cause it would be much more difficult. But I confess that I loved, loved, loved this sequence: it's so perfect that I'm scared that I did it without thinking about the songs. Oh and I know that it contains songs of only 11 artists...but I'm just 27, okay? :D


1. Next year, baby - Jamie Cullum
2. Put your records on - Corinne Bailey Rae
3. Jump (for my love) - The pointer sisters
4. For once in my life - Michael Bublé
5. You give me something - James Morrison
6. When we are together- Texas
7. It's about time - Jamie Cullum
8. Wherever you will go - The calling
9. Inner smile - Texas
10. Undiscovered - James Morrison
11. Breathless - Corinne Bailey Rae
12. Quelqu' un m'a dit - Carla Bruni
13. This boy - James Morrison
14. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
15. Come fly with me - Michael Bublé
16. In our lifetime - Texas
17. Trouble sleeping - Corinne Bailey Rae
18. Para tu amor - Juanes
19. You're beautiful - James Blunt
20. Butterfly - Corinne Bailey Rae

If you want a copy of "Priscila's greatest hits - vol. I", ask me and I'll send it to you :D

Take care, boys. Hope you all are fine, healthy and happy ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mário Marinato said...

Hey, there's no Elton John song in there! Neither a Brazilian one!!

Are you sure you didn't forget something?

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mário: I love "Your song" (I even wrote an entry with a part of the lyrics of this song), but I don't have it. Wouldn't like to send me the file (.cda)? :D And there are many Brazilians songs that I like, but I don't have the albums :D

Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home