Sunday, June 24, 2007

Priscila's greatest hits - vol. II



As you can see, I could record a CD with no James Morrison, Jamie Cullum or Michael Bublé songs :D There are some 80's and 90's hits, a bit of Texas again...I really like them.

Here you can check Priscila's greatest hits - vol. I: http://thinkingplaying.blogspot.com/2007/05/my-own-soundtrack-i-have-to-admitt-im.html


1. Diego Tórres - Color Esperanza
2. Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody
3. Jesse McCartney - Beautiful soul
4. Madonna - Crazy for you
5. Kelly Clarkson - The trouble with love is
6. Michelle Branch - I'm feeling you
7. Morcheeba - Rome wasn't built in a day
8. Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all
9. Jorge Drexler - Al otro lado del rio
10. Texas - In demand
11. Sugababes - Too lost in you
12. Cyndi Lauper - Time after time
13. Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of me
14. Heather Nova - Welcome
15. Liz Phair - Why can't I?
16. 98 Degrees - I do (cherish you)
17. Anthony Hamilton- Twisted
18. Olivia Olson - All I want for Christmas
19. Another Level - From the heart


How are you, boys? Jay is fine, but I don't know anything about the others. Ian, don't get angry with me - you're a good guy ;)

Take care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mário Marinato said...

Again, no Brazilian names on your list...

But it's a nice list, anyway.

Monday, June 25, 2007 6:37:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Thanks, boy ;)

Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home