Sunday, June 10, 2007

Little silly things



Hallo boys. I'm listening to a puppy love song called "Beautiful soul" by Jesse McCartney. No, he's not a Paul relative. Just a coincidence. Life is full of them...

"I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul"

So cute. It makes me wish to dance. You can listen to it here: http://www.portalcab.com/musica/letra/jesse_mccartney-beautiful_soul.php Just click on the gray arrow beside the headphones icon.

Aaaand. One of the movies that I loved watching when I was a teenager is "Footloose", with Kevin Bacon. And yesterday I bought it! And I'm anxious to watch it, cause I can't even remember the last time I did.

Take care, boys. Life is too much complicated for me.

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home