Friday, July 27, 2007

Surprise!



Hallo, boys! You can't imagine what...the girls made a surprise party for me! :) It was so funny and lovely: it had a cake, candles, soft drinks and "Happy Birthday to you" sung by the girls, my boss, his wife and a trainee boy. Isn't it wonderful? I got so happy and flattered!

And I got presents, yeah: a moisturizer, delicious soaps, a babydoll with tiny images of ladybugs (oh, so lovely!) and two pairs of strass earings. And two absolutely lovely greeting cards - one of them written in German by the husband of one of the girls, that is Suiss.

It was a wonderful day...I didn't even work :D

I'm going to publish the pictures as soon as the trainee girl send them to me, okay?

Take care, boys ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 'Trainee Boy'?
Is he practicing to be a boy and needs help and training?

Anyway - I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I'm sure you'll check the post at the right place.....

N.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

N.: Oh, you're awful! But it's okay: it was my birthday and you're allowed to tease me :D

Yep, I had a wonderful birthday and I'll check the post at the right place...

Take care, dear ;)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home