Sunday, July 29, 2007

Priscila's surprise Birthday party



I just came in the room and..."Happy Birthday to you!"

Do you want a piece of this cake...


...or this one?


"Golden skin girls" :P

Me, a trainee boy and the boss


Me and the girls that work with me (and the arm of my boss)


The girls (and the hidden boy)

It was a lovely and funny day!

In fact, I've never imagined how much these girls above like me :) It's so good to find such wonderful friends! It's so good to find that you're a beloved person :) I got quite, quite happy and flattered ;)

Take care, boys ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a smiling girl.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Aron: Yep, you're right. Our judge says that our office "is so cheerful" ;)

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home