Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The story





We talked a lot. We laughed a lot. We kissed each other (oookay, not as many times as I'd like, I have to admitt...). We stayed together for about four hours and it was perfect. He's witty, funny, talkative. I'm witty, funny, talkative. A great couple, you know? I had a great night. But I've been thinking about everything and, yes, he's intelligent, interessant, smart...but he's also younger than me. And instead of the fact that, yeah, I'd go out with him again if I had the chance, I also think that he's not interested in the kind of relationship I'm interested. And even if he was, I don't know if the things would go as smooth as it should be, 'cause...well, just because he's younger.

Well. Our friends tried to pursuade him to invite me, but he didn't, even if I said to a friend that yeah, I'd go out with him if he want to. And why he didn't? 'Cause he thought: "No, she must be kidding, she wouldn't go out with me..." And he's so positive and optimist that it's even strange to think that he felt insecure about me. Weeell. It just proves that we can make mistakes if we can't trust ourselves. You know? You must trust yourself. And the things will just happen. Like last night happened...

Take care, booooys ;) Love you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Aron: Me too ;)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want chat with you tomorrow? Do you agree?

Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Neil @ DNALogic said...

A great couple.... I hope so.

You go and have fun, girl.... Well, within reason, obviously....

Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home