Sunday, August 19, 2007

Next songs




I guess somebody is trying to reeducate my musical taste. Now I'm listening to Ozzy Osbourne and Randy Rhoads. He told me that Rhoads was a classical guitar musician that loved rock'n'roll and died in a tragic accident. I'm not sure, but...it's a coincidence? He knows that I studied classical piano for 10 years, and the two things that he loaned me have classical elements...Kiss with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and Ozzy with Randy. Well, dunno. Oh, and I loved "Flying High Again"...

Oh, yes. He didn't like James Morrison. How can somebody not like James Morrison? He should listen to him properly, I guess, hmph.

By the way, I bought "About a boy" Original Soundtrack and I loved it. Badly Drawn Boy is such a very talented guy. You can watch him singin' "Above you, below me" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42EoK_yAVJ4

Take care, boys ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home