Saturday, August 11, 2007

The truth




Oookay. I think I really like him. And I think I have to invite him to go out with me again. I'll get crazy if I don't. Aaand. The best part is that I have "Kiss Symphony" DVD that he loaned me. Kiss? Have you been watching a Kiss DVD, Priscila? Yeah, Kiss with Melbourne Orchestra. The act two is wonderful! I loved "Forever", "Shandi" and "Sure know something". And I have to gave back to him, don't I...?

And the best, best part of everything is that...I think he likes me too. But he's very shy. And I think he's really insecure about me. Silly boy. I like him. And I really need to be with him again...

Oh, I'd like to write a better entry but I'm so tired :( I'm going to have classes tomorrow and it's Father's Day! The teacher doesn't have a father? He doesn't have kids? Bah.

Take care, boys. Oh Jay, you're so lovely! "My brave girl..." I got so flattered ;) Wish me good luck again, please! :)

Love you.

PS.: You can watch Kiss singin' "Forever" here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGMpMy_7Fw It's a piece of the show. The guys are weird, but you have agree that the mix of rock and classical instruments is wonderful, isn't it? ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone may say, "I'm allowed to do anything," but not everything is helpful. I'm allowed to do anything, but not everything encourages growth. (1Co 10.23; God's Word). Does God hear the songs you hear?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Aron: No, but I don't mind. He still loves me ;)

And I'd stop listening to my favourite songs if He asked me, but He never did ;)

By the way, do know any Kiss song?

Friday, August 17, 2007 6:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. You don’t mind, Priscila? But don’t you see He loves you? I mean you are His daughter and He wants you to be like He is; “that is why you must be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:48).

I don’t understand you. You say He loves you but you don’t want to do the slightest thing He does.


2. You’ve said you’d stop listening to your favorite songs if God asked you to. So, read this quotation:

“It reminds me of the anecdote about the church that would collect the tithes and offerings and deliver them to the front of the sanctuary. An elder would take the offering plate and throw the money up into the air, with it tumbling back down all around him. A visitor one day asked the pastor after the service why they did that with the money, to which the pastor replied, ‘Oh, you see, we throw it up into the air, and everything God catches he can keep.’”


3. No, I don’t. I don’t know any songs of Kiss. But in my twenties I used to listen to Pink Floyd, Queen and others like that. Maybe it’s your time to listen to such a kind of music…

Saturday, August 18, 2007 6:14:00 PM  
Blogger Neil @ DNALogic said...

Aron: To your 2nd point (and fair disclosure, I am an atheist genetic engineer/embryologist - but brought up with Judeao-Christian morals and an education that had a fair share of theocratic points)...
How many times has He let less fall to earth than what was thrown?

Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In actual fact: None. All money fell to the ground. Always.

Monday, August 20, 2007 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home