Saturday, October 27, 2007

Listening




What am I listening to right now? Jorge Drexler, the Uruguaian composer and singer that composed "Al otro lado del rio", theme from Walter Salles's movie: "The motorcycle diaries". He's perfect. Intriguing. Bizarre. Love him. And I bought the album "Eco" just because of a Professor that told me that the album was great. It is.

Well...what about you, boys? What are you listening to right now? I wonder if I still have readers here... ;p

Take care, boys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mário Marinato said...

Yep, you've got readers!

The most constant on my playlist are:
- Eric Clapton
- Elton John
- Diante do Trono
- MegaRex
- O Teatro Mágico
- The Police

Monday, October 29, 2007 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Always Elton John :) I used to listen to Diante do Trono when I was younger...nowadays I don't use to listen to gospel songs. But I got addicted to Ministério Unção de Deus, that sounds nice and soft to me. But I can't stop listen to "secular" songs. It has to do with my soul. I can't stop feeding and listening to my soul.

Sunday, November 04, 2007 7:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home