Saturday, December 15, 2007

The songs of the girl



Hi boys! I'm better. I'm really better. Well...maybe it's because I am a woman, and women use to be like this? Dunno. Maybe. But...let's change the subject. I got looooads of music through Internet and I'm really glad. Here's my new playlist:

1. Forever - Kiss
2. Free falling - Tom Petty
3. She will be loved - Maron 5
4.That don't impress me so much - Shania Twain
5. Sowing the seeds of love - Tears for Fears
6. Like a prayer - Madonna
7. I was made for loving you - Kiss
8. It's my life - Jon Bon Jovi
9. Buona sera - Louis Prima
10. Love of my life - Queen
11. I've got you under my skin - Frank Sinatra and Bono Vox
12. Lady in red - Chris De Burgh
13. Ja pense a toi - Sanya
14. The power of goodbye - Madonna
15. Isn't she lovely - Steve Wonder
16. Every breath you take - The Police
17. YMCA - Village People
18. This ain't a love song - Jon Bon Jovi
19. The living year - Mike and the Mechanics

Great, eh? I'll upload them to my computer at office. Can't stop listening to music....

Take care, boys ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home