Monday, December 17, 2007

That lawyer



The girls say that that lawyer is interested in me. I still don't know if he's really flirting with me or if he's just very nice. Maybe there's a thin line between "flirting" and "being just very nice". I didn't go to the CourtHouse party last Thursday and the trainee girl told me that when she arrived at the party he asked her: "Who's Priscila?"

Today he came to Infancy Court and asked me: "Why didn't you go to the party? Don't you like parties?" I answered: "No, I like them, I just didn't want to go there..."


Later he came to the office again and commented: "You didn't go to the party...." I just smiled at him and realised that, as I was typing on computer, he was looking at me.

In fact, he likes teasing me by calling a pet name that the judge created for me. I've already told him that he's not allowed to call me this way - I was obviously kidding, and he keeps calling me this way.

The troubles? Two: he has a girlfriend that lives in Finland and a daughter that lives in Brazil.

Call me unlucky, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home