Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's almost...



X-mas! Tomorrow I'll get my salary - I have looots of things to do. Or, even better, to buy...

This week I bought some special chocolates to give to my friends at the office - the most wonderful girls that I ever knew. It was so funny! Bruna had brought her camera - it was a coincidence! - so we took lots of pictures, we laughed a lot, it was great! She'll send me the pictures, so I think I'll publish some of them here.

About shopping...I need to buy Mom's, Dad's and sister's presents, oh gosh! And I'll buy special chocolates to Pablo and her mom, of course. I also want to acquire a diary, jeans pants, two pair of sandals, tops, a Betty Boop wallet and I ordered some really wonderful soaps and a moisturize.

Yesterday Bruna gave me a nice necklace and Mari gave me my favourite soaps...

Tomorrow I want to buy some X-mas bread to give to people at the Criminal Office, and I'll buy one to my office. There's no judge in the Courthouse 'till 04 of January and we just have to do urgent things. Of course, there's lot of work to do and I'll work hard anyway. But it's wonderful to see the that Courthouse is altogether empty, with no people, lawyers and judges - oh yeah!

Take care, friends ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rina Pri =) said...

I bought a really nice pair of jeans @ Damyller (shop Vitória). Not soo expensive and veeeery long legs (so much important to me! hahaha)! And please, post some pics!
Great holidays 2u ;)

Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidya's and Merry X'mas !
-Jay

Friday, December 21, 2007 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Priscila said...

Rina: Sister bought a pair of jeans at Damyller some time before...I think I'll also try to find jeans to me there :D I'll post the pictures as soon as possible ;) Great holidays to you, too!

Jay: I wish you the same ;)

Sunday, December 23, 2007 1:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home