Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gifts




I bought Mom "Boy in the striped pyjamas" by John Boyne, 'cause some time before she said she would like to read it. I bought "Inizzio Acqua" to my sister, her favourite scent. And I'll give Dad...chocolates! 'Cause he really likes it...

My sister was so anxious that gave me the gift yesterday! What a stupid girl :P I'll giver hers on X-mas Day, she'll have to wait! :P She bought me "Déshonorée" by Mukhtar Mai - the real story of a brave woman.

Well, babies...I'd like to wish you all - my friends around the world - a Happy X-mas: may you have a great time with your family and friends. Thank you all for support, friendship, comments, conversations, e-mails, love and caring. Thank you for being my friends - very special persons that have a special place in my heart...Neil, Jayan, Rina, Mario, Aron: thank you very much! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelov said...

olá!
então é aqui q você mora!

=]

Monday, December 24, 2007 4:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home